View Single Post
Old March 10, 2011, 09:04 AM   #7
LordTio3

Here is my Go-To logic for situations like this.

1. Know your rights and know the law of the land. If it is legal for you to have a firearm, then have one where you are.

2. Read anything you sign, be it an agreement to stay, compliance form, liability waiver, etc... Businesses often include things that you can or cannot do on their property under private property laws.

3. Look for signs that say, "No weapons permitted"; and know the laws concerning these signs.

So, I hold a license to carry a firearm, and am legally allowed to carry it everywhere within my jurisdiction.
I came into a hotel and rented a room.
I either didn't have to sign anything, or what I did have to sign had no regulations regarding weapons included.
There are no prohibition signs visible.

I'm taking my gun in there without a second thought, and without announcing it to anyone. Who needs to know anyway? I am within my rights and am sure not intent on bothering anyone.

~LT

Page generated in 0.03695 seconds with 8 queries