View Single Post
Old July 25, 2009, 10:23 PM   #81
Sixer

This video is as real as it gets. You don't stage this kind of stuff in broad daylight on public property with a POS camera phone. As far as the lack of blood goes... it's hard to tell with the video quality, but even if the GB isn't bleeding that doesn't mean he's not swollen and bruised. I've taken a few shots myself that were thrown with bad intentions. The ones that connected to the forehead and temple area hurt like a sonofabich and really rung my bell, but never bled.

Also, your not gonna find this story in your daily paper. If this was in a big city it would hardly be considered newsworthy. Besides, nobody was gonna wait for the cops to show. Even the skater dudes don't want that attention. They likely don't get along with the law well either.

Another thing, if this skater kid happened to legaly have a gun, he would have been within his rights to use it on the GB. So why all the fuss about excessive force? If you're fighting for your life you make sure the other guy ain't gettin up.

-There is no theory of evolution... Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Last edited by Sixer; July 25, 2009 at 10:33 PM.

Page generated in 0.02713 seconds with 8 queries