View Single Post
Old October 2, 2010, 09:04 AM   #16
Skans

You won't like my response. Most of you probably won't approve of my response, but here goes - this is probably what I'd do, even if its the "wrong" thing to do.

A gun is not an option - so take that off the table right away - I don't carry around my home, so normally I wouldn't even have it on me (again, OP asked how I would handle it, not how he should handle it). I'm a good fighter - I used to box, kickbox, and grapple and still train a little to keep my skills up. So, I don't care much for loud-mouth disrespectful boozers. I refuse to be intimidated or bullied anywhere near my home. That's right, my property line doesn't end where the county says it does, as far as I'm concerned.

So, I'd confront them. I don't yell, I don't cuss, and sometimes I like to "act' like I'm a little scared and intimidated. Whatever I do, one or both of them will probably end up getting in my face and then it's going to get physical. I do believe that sometimes, you just have to fight the fight. For some reason that's not the "legal" or "politically correct" thing to do. But, that's really the way its been since the beginning of time.

I know this is how I'd handle it because similar things have happened in the past, and that is how I did handle things in the past.

Page generated in 0.02428 seconds with 8 queries