View Single Post
Old October 2, 2010, 05:00 AM   #1
therealdeal

2 punks hassling you near your property

I don't know why this came to mind, but I have been up all night&2-3days ago my neice was talking about a couple of bullies in the neighborhood.

Let's say your doing your yardwork one day, and a couple punks start verbally harassing you from the street. They don't like how you called the police one night when you saw them doing lawnjobs nextdoor, they're always drunk, stoned, partying, or something of the sort+they're pretty much the neighborhood muscle/trouble. Your cell is inside, your wife is@the store, you're carrying concealed as always anonymously, and these guys who are twenty-something year-olds) keep approaching you while verbally harassing you, poking fun at you and your family, and pretty much have bad intentions. At the very least they're trying to intimidate you, think they're tough, and attempting to humiliate you while getting in your face(at the moment they're still approaching from about 10-15 feet tops but they are now on your property). How do you handle this? These guys have been in lots of trouble before.

sorry-didnt know how to do poll

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)

Page generated in 0.02818 seconds with 8 queries