View Single Post
Old June 10, 2009, 01:04 PM   #47
MTMilitiaman

Quote:
As far as asking if you understood the difference between gas-operated rifles and blowback operated rifles, I need to know if you know the difference, otherwise there's no point in discussing something you may be unaware of. I'm sure you have a basic knowledge, so why don't you answer the questions? Gas tubes work great when they're clean. The G3 doesn't even have one.
Why? Because it's not my job to support your claims about your pet rifle. And as for me, don't flatter yourself. This is not classified information only you are privy to. So go ahead...don't completely fail to support this nonsense you keep spewing on my account. I'll try to keep up...

Because you insist on insulting the intelligence of the rest of the forum, and because it's your assertions on the superiority of the PTR-91 over competing battle rifle designs that is being discussed, you can enlighten the rest of us as to the differences in the designs of the rifles in question, the number of parts each has to fail, the amount of maintenance each supposedly needs, and what exactly makes the HK delayed blowback rifles so superior to other designs. Go ahead champ. Ball is in your court. And don't worry. I'll chime in if you manage to confuse me

I'm just interested at this point how long you will stall before finally supporting your initial claims.

And for the record, any test you do under uncontrolled conditions is going to mean precisely jack anyways. While you are cutting and pasting the Wikipedia articles for each of the rifles in question so you can enlighten those of us still stuck in the Dark Ages without a fervent and undying love of HK, maybe you should look up "scientific method" as well. Even with the public education system being what it is, I still managed to retain that somewhere around, o, I don't know...like the 6th grade.

Last edited by MTMilitiaman; June 10, 2009 at 01:18 PM.

Page generated in 0.02505 seconds with 8 queries