View Single Post
Old February 18, 2008, 10:32 AM   #7
MrHuckFin

Re:P245

So do any of you guys with the P245's know if it is ammo "picky?" I was out on the range with mine the other day and was using what I thought was some high quality 45 reload's and I've put several hundred rounds through this gun in the past, but this day was awful! I don't think I got 20 rounds through it, it shot the clip (6 rounds plus one in the pipe) with out any trouble and from that moment forward it would not cycle but more then a handful times, and as far as I could tell it was just the bullets, I have a 1000 rounds of these things and I'm going to be "TICKED OFF" if these are bad because I got them just for "plinking" out on the range, but by the same token I'd hate to think that my carry weapon is all of a sudden unreliable? Any advice? I keep this gun VERY clean and well oiled so I'm not sure what to think right now? I don't have another 45 to test these rounds out in so if anybody can tell me what to check on I'd very much appreciate it.

P.S. Look what LaserMax makes for it now! http://www.lasermax.com/product.php?id=15

Page generated in 0.02183 seconds with 8 queries