View Single Post
Old August 29, 2007, 11:08 PM   #26
MyXD40

Quote:
To answer BillCa statment "So far, no one has posted what commands they would use or how they would initially address someone (other than two posters who said their muzzles would do the talking)."
I hear a bump in the night. I assume they are downstairs, as I grab my loaded XD service with hollows, and my 4'' LED flashlight, I wake up the wifey, tell her if she hears me yelling, to call 911. (ofcourse if she hears gunshots she'll call as well) And I'll go ahead and with my light off, check the other two rooms upstairs. just a quick peek, while keeping my eye on the stairway. If I hear something, flash the wifey in the bedroom with the light. Then proceed to walk down the stairs. Now I usualy have a few nightlights on, or in the kitchen, the stove light. USE WHATEVER YOU CAN TO GET AN IDEA OF WHERE SOMEONE MAY BE!! I'd listen, use my best judgement on where suspect would be. Look for shadows on the ground/walls. Mirrors. Walk into the kitchen, using walls as cover overlooking all entry/exits for that room. Now as I find my suspect, I would yell at him "FREEZE DON'T MOVE. I will shoot you if you move". Ofcourse in my controling voice. Loud but calm. Tone, but not like I'm trying. Then depending on how he/she takes that..thats what will tell me what to say/do next, like in any situation.

Hope this answer works cause I train like this a few times a year with the wifey just incase someone decides to come into my home

Page generated in 0.02058 seconds with 8 queries