Thread: MagTech Ammo
View Single Post
Old August 26, 2005, 12:20 AM   #21
Dead-Nuts-Zero

I am on my third case of MagTech in .380 and I have had perfect results so far. I agree that's a bit dirty but that has not been an issue for me. I thought it had alot of muzzle flash when I first started using it but don't seem to notice anymore. On a dark rainy day it looks like a blow torch!

I have used a brick of .22 MagTech. I keep good records on .22 ammo as I buy the cheeper stuff. Some brands are better than others in different guns. Overall, the MagTech .22 has been one of the better brands for me. The MagTech .22 is a little higher in price, but I found it on sale and will buy more when I find another good price.

I Buy the .380 from MidwayUsa.com and the price does go up and down, but when I needed a case, It was always about 6.10/50 and shipping is not too bad as I always buy other things at the same time.

I save all the brass and will soon be reloading it. Most everyone likes the way it reloads.

Wal-Mart ammo...I have compared it (.40) with other ammo shooting from a rest and can't see any noticible difference. I think it shoots better than some of the others. I buy the JHP in 180 gr. and they shoot very well and no complaints here. If I were in the guns and ammo business, I don't think I would mess with subpar product unless I clearly marked it as such. But who really knows for sure???

MagTech A+ in my book

Page generated in 0.03119 seconds with 8 queries