View Single Post
Old August 1, 2007, 09:50 PM   #6
Bruxley

It HAS become more and more often that members (those that frequent L&P know who they are) will intentionally throw threads they disagree with off topic, or troll, or bait so they get locked.

I think if you point it out in a CIVIL tone it can help keep between the ditches. Don't bite the bait, call it out. Don't feed the troll, call it out. And don't reply to the off topic posts except to call em out. And do so in a CIVIL way.

I often tell my kids that it's not what happens, it's how YOU RESPOND that will get them the outcome they want.

Don't expect people to be fair, reasonable, or just. But when they get unfairness, unreasonableness, and injustice as a response then nobody gets the outcome they desire.

My $.02.........
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

Last edited by Bruxley; August 1, 2007 at 10:44 PM. Reason: 1st sentence made no sense after move to this forum

Page generated in 0.02651 seconds with 8 queries