View Single Post
Old January 2, 2014, 11:21 AM   #22
Mr.RevolverGuy

I just don't understand your rhetoric at all.

I don't need or care to have any support on the product of itself again it was my intent to let others know of the product I purchased that I am happy with, through my own website. I am not sure what you mean by making excuses, I don't need to make the excuses I stand by my review and my trimming unit --I can't speak for others or other units which might be shipped, because I have no inside retrospect to their QA process or anything.

F Guffey I will be honest with you as I have always been on the forums and keep conversation above board and not bashing. If you can't accept the review or believe in it without some sort of conspiracy theory or don't like the product then say it and move on I honestly do not care In no way do I benefit from it. It also doesn't look like you read the review, I didn't purchase a product "just for review" I wish I were that wealthy. I am not sure how you came about that conspiracy theory. I needed a trimmer for high volume trimming that would fit in my wife's budget as it was going to be a gift from her and this fit the bill. If down the road I find out this trimmer doesn't hold up I will surely come back here and warn others of that fact. You can feel free to post anything you like, I spent most of my life defending this great country of ours and the freedom of speech so you are entitled to, but please don't call my integrity into question as that moral trait means as much to me as my wife and children.

I also do not need or care to have your support on anything and really wouldn't care if anyone replied to the thread or not. Look at most of my post and it will redirect you back to my website where only unsponsored unbias reviews happen. I just recently started covering reloading gear because it is something I really love to do and it was a break from the normal firearm review. Based on your rhetoric I guess Hornady must have contacted me for this review also http://www.dayattherange.com/?p=3172 -- No sir they didn't. Again just sharing my experiences.

The second video came about because of questions via email and on forums, and most were very appreciative of it. Again I can really care less if you buy one or not. As for the manufacturer speaking up or defending as you called it how would they know I posted this? Do we know that they frequent these forums if so I would ask you my friend how would you know such and why are you asking me about people or names I know nothing about, I was a simple consumer just like walking into best buy and buying a stereo off the shelf. So to answer your question, I am not in Florida, I mentioned that I was blanketed with snow in one post I don't think it snows in Florida and I do not know the names you speak of.

It sounds like you may be closer and know way more about CTS than I do asking about all these names and by your attitude seems you have something against them. By this I think the roles are actually reversed it seems you know more than the rest of us, I am sure we would love to hear. Ya know on the other hand I really don't care to hear because this is about a product I purchased and reviewed for my website that I am very happy with and don't really care about all the other minutia that seems may be going on.

Respectufully,
Mr.Revolverguy

Page generated in 0.02864 seconds with 8 queries