View Single Post
Old April 23, 2010, 10:25 AM   #15
usmcxd

HARDLUK1 - Actually, I've read many reviews on these little guys and I've noted scores of people who have them that absolutely love them. Just to bring some obvious needed clarity here. The Snake Slayer is not my primary CC choice; I pocket pack a Ruger LCP, which I absolutely love and it is so CC friendly. I will buy the LCR soon as well, as I have read and heard a lot of good feedback on that one as well.

As far as the JUDGE is concerned!?! I had one, but...just too big and bulky to be able to take with me PC, IWB or AC. Not too sure about the Taurus Judge Ultra Light that is about to hit the streets - I just haven't been a huge fan. I am sure it is a fun gun to shoot for sure.

In closing, just a couple more thoughts.

1.) If i were the BG, I would hate to be staring down the double barrel of one of these Bond Arms Derringers (Snake Slayer 4).

2.) If I can't take care of my business with two (2) trigger pulls, I am probably in the wrong place anyways.

3.) My admitted problem is, I like'm all and want'em all, but can't afford them all.

Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy your weekend~

Page generated in 0.03675 seconds with 8 queries