View Single Post
Old July 24, 2001, 06:21 PM   #1
CWL

Late Night Car Defense

Pulled a late-nighter at the office yesterday, didn't get out until after 12:30AM and I hadn't eaten all day. The only place open was a drive-thru burger joint in a bad part of town (where I live in Kali, 1-Bdrm condos still go for over $300K in the "bad" parts-so I wasn't out looking for trouble).

I'm usually pretty observant as to my environment, am aware of my 360, look in the rear view and side views, etc. but I'm still stuck in a car line and unable to move forward or back up if there's trouble. This is reality and I'm hungry.

Suddenly 5 rough looking hombres show up in my left & side view, thought I was going to have to put a few .45s into them. Anyways, it turns out that they were just getting back into the van in front of me after stretching their legs (I'm guessing here).

So here's the question, if things had gone bad. What would you do if your car was immobilized like in traffic and some BGs outnumber (5:1) you & surround your car? I know that I could have started blasting, but I'm more interested in tactical advice to help even the odds & better control the situation.

Page generated in 0.02922 seconds with 8 queries