View Single Post
Old January 31, 2013, 10:51 PM   #33
Mr. James

Well, BGutzman, huzzah for your efforts. Venting on the intertubz doesn't really accomplish much. But rallying patriots to actually write to the 535 un-indicted co-conspirators does count. Upon a time, an old snail-mail letter really drew attention. Probably not so anymore, but I'd suggest anyone e-mailing at least copy and paste into their own e-mail account, and then play with the wording enough so that it doesn't get snagged as spam.

Oh, and my name is Bob and I'm a Glock owner. Have one on my hip as I type. Without doubt it is the fugliest firearm in my meager collection. Let's just say I defied conventional wisdom and went ugly late, story of my life! But it's accurate, it's reliable, its relatively impervious to the elements, it carries 13+1, and if it gets seized by the police, I won't shed a single tear. Take my one of my 1911s (which I also carry), and I'll be bereft, I tell ya!

Bob James

"When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." —Frederic Bastiat

Page generated in 0.02483 seconds with 8 queries