View Single Post
Old August 16, 2009, 03:49 AM   #1
microtech

restraining orders and guns

So, I had a very bad breakup with my girlfriend. She took great offense to how much i liked my handgun. She became jealous of it i believe. She filed a restraining order against me precisely because she knew it would get my gun taken away from me. She told the judge that i said i would i would kill her if she tried to leave me then told them that i would call her work and threaten her co-workers that i would blow their heads off if they wouldn't let me talk to her on the phone. Everything she said was made up. She got the restraining order soley on lies. However, it seems like this could be a he said she said kind of thing. I have no past history of violence, and no arrest record and in fact she has a prior arrest for domestic abuse, battery against me. I have several witnesses and phone logs, and surveillance tape of me getting along with her co-workers. Does anyone have any similar experiences with retraining orders and if so, did you end up getting your guns back? I an in the state or california One thing is for sure. Never talking to that girl again. She is trouble.

Page generated in 0.02513 seconds with 8 queries