View Single Post
Old February 20, 2008, 11:04 AM   #47
Mac_Muz

Mal, You sure make it hard to speak when you lock threads.

I could care a less about any contest, prizes and or other so called winnings.

Clearly the post and thread is about a place to trade black powder related items. So far as I am concerend the prize isn't related to black powder items, and or much of anything else.

Just about everyone was posting as play, because there is no real topic.

The area this post is in, as you well know is suggestions, questions, and tech support. The mods moved this thread here, not me.

I am a mod on line myself, and I sure wouldn't have placed this thread in this area myself.

Never the less, my interest would be a place to trade for black powder related items somewhere on the web.

Some items to trade related to black powder to me are lodges, kitchen gear, fire irons, wooden, leather, horn, antler, guns, hawks, knives, trade silver, and cloth materials. All related to history, hunting, both modern and period.

I am new here, and I know what happens to new guys at sites as I have been a mod on line since sometime in the year 2000. There is always a period of adjustment for anyone new to find his spot on any given board, and get used to how the board runs..

Now to me it looks like you, and the other mod, are just tossing your weight around, because you can. If this is the way things in general work around around here, then I would be on the wrong site. If this isn't the way they work in general then maybe this site is ok, but I can't tell yet.

They say people will never say the things they say on line in real life, but I don't care what they say. I speak my mind on line as I do in real life.

I have about 3,000 Buck Skinners that will tell you that.

The entire point was to squeak alot, and get the place that now has been given wasn't it?

I don't care what you do to the thread, me, and others really, as I haven't invested time and thinking here much yet.

You can lock this thread, and ban me and it won't make any difference to me yet. If you do, you better not also be a Buck Skinner at any events I attend, or you could find an old skinney guy at top yer lodge. It wouldn't be the first time I was a top somebody's lodge yelling for my horse!

Page generated in 0.02507 seconds with 8 queries