View Single Post
Old August 27, 2013, 02:23 PM   #30
Beagle45ACP

Last October, my buddy had just picked up a Sig P250 .45 and decided it was time for a range day. At the time, I had already been shooting with my Baby Desert Eagle .45 for about 5-6 months, so I was fairly accustomed to the grips, sights, et cetera, and could put a round pretty much anywhere I wanted to. So after my friend had put about 100 rounds through his Sig, I told him it was time for a little competition - whoever could get more headshots on a silhouette target at the longest distance. He set his target at 15 yds, and to give him a sporting chance (okay, I was showing off), I set mine at ~80 feet. When he called "Go" we both dumped 20 rounds into our targets. I forget how many of his shots hit their mark, but 19 of mine did. Nothing "spectacular", but since the Baby Deagle was my first pistol (well, excluding the Ruger Standard Auto .22) and I hadn't been shooting it that long, I was fairly pleased with myself.

Wastin' away my future children's inheritance one box of ammo, range fee, and bottle of Hoppe's #9 at a time.

Page generated in 0.03561 seconds with 8 queries