View Single Post
Old October 31, 2009, 01:22 PM   #23
Marlo Manson

Thanx for the links Dabull that maybe the best price I am gonna find them for. I will see how much it comes too with shipping & FLL pickup, it might end up being the same price as I can find locally. if the ones in the links are still cheaper after shipping & fee's I will most def. do that.

To touch on what you posted ecd1211 I am seriously considering the glock for CC. so I will checkout the 21sf but I've heard there's not to much difference from the 21sf & the 21. for carry purposes the majority suggests I go with the 22 or 23 (I have small hands) NOT BURGERKING GUY SMALL, but small.

I don't know what to tell you sks I saw a **** load of .45 owners posting in a thread proclaiming that they've switched back to a .40 or have given the .40 a try because of the .45 ammo drought. I see your in MO. well where I am in Detroit,Mi 9mm & .45 are hardly on the shelf anymore, if they are the .45 is too expensive & the 9mm gets snatched up as soon as it hits the shelves. If I happen to find the Thread / articles supporting my statement I will surely post them for you & all too see. besides I am not speaking blindly in an attempt to sound smart or to support my leaning towards a .40 cal. & CC also factors into my decision making as well.

Page generated in 0.02585 seconds with 8 queries