View Single Post
Old September 19, 2002, 11:39 AM   #1
jmlv

Ayoob/Taylor video taped Q&A session

I was rooting through my video take collection last night looking for something to watch when I can across this. Its from a class Ayoob and Taylor gave in 93 and this was the Q&A session afterwards. Its 2 hrs long and kinda intresting to hear the men in question speak their minds on variouis subjects. Example when asked about instict/point shooting Ayoobs comments started with just one word: BULL****! Taylor agreed and both then elaborated their reasoning. Good entertainment and definately a learning experience.
My secone set of tapes I made myself. You see I purchaced a set of tapes from arron lipman(i think they were called the PPI series) on persoanbl protexction these included lectures by various gunwise folks and writters - including Ayoob. there were 12 ofd these tapes. I found Ayoobs lectures intrestion and found myself going back to them time and again so I made myself a pair of video tapes consisting of all of Massads lectures from these 12 tapes. there are 2 tapes 1 is a full 2 hrs the secons abourt 1 1/2 hrs. all Ayoob on just about everything.
real fun to watch.
MOLON LABE!

Page generated in 0.02178 seconds with 8 queries