View Single Post
Old February 20, 2013, 08:24 PM   #16
number 9

Kudos to Mounting Solutions Plus !

I found them on a Google search as I was checking suppliers. I had forget I had used them several years ago. I called to check availability of items about 9 am. Did a phone order as all items were in stock. All items arrived on UPS this afternoon, Wednesday. Better than expected customer service. In the environment we all find ourselves in these days it is indeed welcome to have something go exactly as planned.

Also on a related note I made a small order with Midway yesterday,Tuesday after noon and received an e mail that they were getting the order together. Today,Wed. got a shipping notice with a ups tracking #. That order is slated for a Thursday delivery so kudos to them as well.

For those not aware of Mounting Solutions Plus check them out. As the name implies they know more than one way to skin a cat.

I may have used all my luck for this year up in three days, but this operation went exactly as planned

Thanks to all who posted with recommendations and tips. Will post back with results after installation.

Thanks, Leonard

Page generated in 0.02746 seconds with 8 queries