View Single Post
Old August 7, 2014, 06:11 PM   #1
saands

New way to secure your AR on a wall ...

Hi,

I was tasked with finding a solid, low-profile, good looking and fast access mount for one of my sisters that wanted to mount a carbine in her master bedroom closet. I told her that I didn't know of the item, but that I was sure I could find one for her. Well ... after looking high and low, I came up empty handed. The engineer in me got the better of me and pretty soon I was reviewing concepts for just that product. Next thing I know I've got a prototype and just today, I launched a commercial website: www.mag-fast.com where I have my first two products for the AR-15 (a wall mount version, and a mobile version that can mount to just about anything) available for immediate delivery!

To use it, you put the AR-15 onto the "magazine" of the MAG-FAST ... the lock then secures the upper by expanding into the bolt carrier group channel. So even if you take the pins out, the AR stays together. It holds very solidly, but allows the user to get the AR off the mount and ready to fire insanely quickly. I will be making some videos, but I wanted to at least show some pictures to you folks.

You can read more about it and see better pictures of it on the website ...

Thanks!
Saands

The wall mount version:

The MAG-FAST Mobile:

www.mag-fast.com

Page generated in 0.02107 seconds with 8 queries