View Single Post
Old June 15, 2014, 11:25 AM   #1727
The Harmonica Kid

Introduction

Hey everyone, Im the Harmonica Kid (After my favorite character from Once Upon A Time in the West). Ive been creeping on your forum for a while and finally just decided to join. Im from NC and im a grunt in the Marine Corps currently. Im pretty young, but ive been shooting all my life. Like most people, my father got me into it- he was a benchrest shooter for quite some time and was acually a minor celeb in that world. ( He was one of the first americans to ever play with the .338 Lapua for example) Im more of a handgunner than anything, rifleman next, and a shotgunner dead last- the only one i own is a stock 870 express. My list of guns follows- A beautiful old 700 BDL in 25-06, made in 1970 that i bought off an old FBI agent who was getting into .22 benchrest. A henry .22 lever gun. A Ruger Gp 100. My absolute favorite gun ever that i bought myself when i was 14 and shot the crap out of- my ruger single 10. The aftermentioned 870. And finally, an fns-40 that isnt technically mine, but my friend lent it to me when we went to frontsight and i intend to buy it off him so its sort of mine. Anyway thanks for the time and i hope to have a good expierience here with everyone.
Where the hell do you put the bayonet? (Chestey Puller, upon seeing his first flamethrower)

Page generated in 0.02621 seconds with 8 queries