View Single Post
Old March 7, 2011, 10:08 PM   #96
frick74

What range rules would prevent someone "Accidentally" being shot by a concealed, or open handgun?

IF, you are playing Pistol Skeets, then perhaps I could agree that only one loaded gun on the stand was proper.

Seeing that there is no chance, 40 caliber ammo, is accidentally going to find its way into a 12 ga. shotgun, I find your safety argument, not only stupid, but superfluous to the topic at hand.

And you can't even present a good argument to counter your statements.

"And this immature childish blather is exactly why ranges have rules....."

Seriously?

You did play the lead role as the golf course owner in your Harvard classes rendition of "Caddyshack" and your reprising it here, correct?

And I am of course, Rodney Dangerfield, bringing his optically sighted Saiga putter to play on your golf course?

Ha, ha, thats it, isn't it?

Or is it "Peter Griffin" you fear showing up at your Skeety range?

But forgive me, I blather on, and on.....

You sir, if you are in fact a gun owner, represent the worst kind, the closed minded, set in his way, afraid to see beyond the length of his nose, type, that feels anyone expressing their 2nd Amendment rights, somehow, threatens you.

When in fact, you would be the first to toss your Saiga on the fire, if the Government told you to do so, in order to keep your precious, double barreled, In-graved, Skeety Shooter.

To quote a famous line from Monty Python's "Holy Grail" film, "Now. Go away, or I shall fart in your general direction". (Please, imagine a very poor, french accent on the prior quote.)....

Page generated in 0.02596 seconds with 8 queries