View Single Post
Old April 28, 2009, 09:35 PM   #11
stilettosixshooter

Quote:
She said "WWWRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" and assumed a martial arts stance.

(I nearly crapped my pants in surprise) "Do you have a pen?" I asked.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She responded, still in the martial arts stance.
I have been laughing to the point of tears for at least 3 minutes as I type. That is awesome. Kudos to her, I hope I would do the same. Kudos to YOU for peacing-out before things got worse

I have to be completely stereotypical about men for a moment (I promise I won't do it again): some of you guys really underestimate how VERY RARE situations are in which approaching a woman in a parking lot, garage, street, etc is appropriate - or a good idea. I have had to yank on a dad's, boyfriend's, and brother-in-law's arm on several occasions when I knew that their "simple question" would give a woman a heart attack and/or put the man at risk of serious physical danger - be it mace, a taser, a CCW, or martial arts

Then again, maybe the men I hang out with are so used to confident, able-to-protect-themselves women that it doesn't occur to them that their otherwise non-threatening behavior might scare someone.

Still laughing. That is freaking awesome. And a fabulous thread - I love my SD gun, but the effectiveness of direct eye-contact and forceful vocal commands is often understated.

Page generated in 0.02872 seconds with 8 queries