View Single Post
Old February 14, 2014, 03:35 AM   #1
NavyChief

Looking for replacement barrel for the new Browning A-5

I am looking for a replacement barrel for the new Browning A-5 in 12 gauge. I am trying to find a 26" barrel for my new A-5 Stalker but it can be black or camo or whatever. I have used the search engines with no results and all I have found so far is "out of stock" everywhere I look. Browning lists the barrel with an MSRP of $399.99 and I would be happy to pay that if I can just find one. I have a Winchester Super X-2 NWTF 3.5" in Realtree and a pair of Browning Gold 3.5" guns in a Hunter and Stalker version but I am ready to sell them all because the new A-5 fits me better than any shotgun I have ever had in my life. I tried to get the synthetic stock cut down on the Gold Stalker to fit me but the tube that holds the return spring was too long so I have made the best of it since 1997 when I got my first Gold Hunter. By the way, my new A-5 is the 3" version and not a 3.5". Not sure I ever really needed the 3.5" anyway but I bought it because it seemed like a good idea at the time. Anyway, if anyone knows a site where I can order a 26 inch barrel for the post 2012 Browning A-5's please let me know. I sure would appreciate it. The stock number is 1118013005 and the UPC is 023614072386. Thanks, NavyChief

Page generated in 0.03568 seconds with 8 queries