View Single Post
Old January 18, 2007, 12:18 PM   #16
Trip20

Practical sollution: Hold the holstered pistol until it's time to wipe, or use the "hammock" while doing your business as suggested by the other poster. When you're ready to clean your backside, set the holstered pistol in your "hammock,” clean up, and get dressed.

Not many people carry a duffle bag at all times complete with double wrapped baggies and a plastic drop cloth. That was an amusing post, though.

The most important thing to remember when using a public restroom is to either squat with out touching, or place a generous amount of toilet paper down on the seat (what I call the "ass gasket"). Protect yourself from germs!

For standing at the urinal - no need to undo your belt and button. Just unzip as the other poster suggested, pull through, relieve yourself, put it back, zip up, and wash your hands. Boxers, tight briefs, and most style under garments have a hole in the front to facilitate this maneuver.

I see guys at work all the time in their slacks, shirt, and tie undo their entire mid-section wardrobe to take a wizz. They go just short of having their pants down around their ankles like a 5yr old. These are people with nothing hanging on their belts. I never understand why they go through all this trouble to have to re-tuck in the shirt and what not.

Page generated in 0.03503 seconds with 8 queries