View Single Post
Old August 31, 2014, 09:15 PM   #3
4runnerman

Now if you are shooting 100 to 300 yards. I would say almost as good. Takke it out farther and you are fooling yourself if you think you are as good..
I just got done with mine. 6MMBR zeroed at 300 yards. Took it right out to 1000 yards ( 123 clicks). Now the human eye is only so good. If your scope is canted just a fraction of a inch ( 1/16). At 1000 yards you will find yourself shooting to the left or right as much as 5 to 12 inches. There is not sub for a good leveling system. Now I have heard of some people using a plumb bob hanging from the ceiling and having good luck, but that is going under the assumption that you are not canting the rifle at all too.
I zero lots of peoples rifles just before deer season every year. I am sometimes amazed by how far off some are. I use my scope level tool and most times with in 5 or 10 shots I have them zeroed at 200 yards. None of them have complained or missed a deer yet. They get a rifle zeroed in and I get to shoot all kinds and calibers of rifles..

Last edited by 4runnerman; August 31, 2014 at 09:23 PM.

Page generated in 0.02004 seconds with 8 queries