View Single Post
Old August 22, 2009, 09:50 AM   #222
nslusarczyk

New Member Saying Hello from East Ohio

Hi: I'm a new member. Just found your site by searching for hunting in northeast Ohio and east Ohio. Looking for a place I can hook up with other fellow hunting enthusiasts. My husband and I have some acreage in Freeport Ohio near Jockey Hollow, Salt Fork State Park, and also Egype Valley. Have had great hunting success on our property. Looking for a forum where we can discuss the hunting in our region. We started up a hunting vacation retreat. Put up a log home on the property and now rent it out for hunting. If anyone is interested in hunting in Harrison County, please get in touch with me at www.possumlodgecabins.com or call us direct at 440-537-2026.

My husband suffered a stroke last Dec and is on the mend. Lost his conceal carry permit. He was in the hospital in rehab when his renewal date came up. Hoping he will be able to hunt this coming gun season. He's practicing now.

Looking forward to hearing from any members who still hunt and shoot that have been through a stroke. Would like to hear of their progress and how they practiced their shooting after a stroke.

Nancy at Possum Lodge in Freeport, Ohio

Page generated in 0.02100 seconds with 8 queries