View Single Post
Old October 26, 2012, 10:35 AM   #25
buckhorn_cortez

Quote:
Just because you like a Cuban Cohiba Siglo VI as I do...
I have no idea what this means. I assume it's an expensive cigar and we're all supposed to be impressed with your fine taste in smoking materials and/or it's price? Since you have nothing left once the cigar is gone, as far as I'm concerned, it's about as impressive as taking a $100 bill, rolling it up, and burning it. A novelty act for sure...

My comment on inexpensive guns - if you like them and cheapness is important to you - fine by me.

All of my guns, including rifles and shotguns, are custom guns. To me they're tools that have to work to my liking, and I don't mind paying for it.

As for Springfield 1911's, the only ones I'd be interested in owning would be the Professional, or a TGO1.

I don't drink, don't smoke, take my lunch to work, rarely go out to eat at a restaurant - and prefer to spend my money on guns that work exactly the way I want them to work.

Investing additional money into an inexpensive gun to make it work the way I want makes no sense to me - as all you have is a customized inexpensive gun - that is worth the price of a used inexpensive gun.

The least expensive gun I own in a Ruger MarkIII Hunter - and I haven't gotten around to putting the Volquartsen parts into it yet.

Page generated in 0.03031 seconds with 8 queries