View Single Post
Old February 4, 2013, 09:46 PM   #1
Live45

WooHoo....today I scored some supplies!!!

After scouring the internet for weeks and calling every mom & pop shop within 100 miles I finally was able to buy 1000 lg pistol primers and 200ea 230 FMJ .45 bullets. I went to a small gun show near my home 2 weeks ago and was disappointed to not find any primers or bullets there. But I did get the name and location of a small shop that specializes in reloading that is about 50 miles from my home. Went there today and it was like walking into an oasis after crossing the dessert. There before my eyes were 230 FMJ .45"s, 185 HP's, lead bullets of every shape and caliber, a large locker filled with all sizes of primers, powder, dies, presses, the list goes on and on. The only drawback was the proprietor would only allow the purchase of 1000 primers and 200 bullets per visit. I can understand that. The man wants to be able to provide for his regular customers as well as people like me swooping in to take advantage of his inventory. Now all I can do is sit and wait for the .45 dies I ordered from Natchezss nearly 2 weeks ago to arrive. Lets hope these shortages end soon.

Page generated in 0.02370 seconds with 8 queries