View Single Post
Old January 20, 2013, 06:34 PM   #1
TennJed

Glock Cominolli thumb safety

Browsing the Internet I saw some things about Gocks with a Cominolli thumb safety. I know all about how glocks are already safe and they were not designed for thumb safety so you can save bandwidth and just not post if you have never used one or know any actual results for with the thumb safety. If you want to mention they are unneeded, why not just skip this thread and move along to another one. Seriously I do understand the concept of glock not having a thumb safety and if you want a thumb safety get another gun, but this product has been around for a few years now, so smoneone must be buying it and I am wondering the results. Most research I have done on it brings up threads with people just bashing the idea. I would like to avoid that if possible and get some actual info on it.

I am wondering does anyone know any actual problems that have happened as a result of these safeties? Any actual accounts of they causing problems with a glock? Anyone have one that can report how it has functions? Has it stood up the test of time? Is is still "tight" or did it loosen up over time.

Any feedback from owners or any actual incidents cited would be appriciated.
Thanks

Last edited by TennJed; January 20, 2013 at 06:48 PM.

Page generated in 0.03102 seconds with 8 queries