View Single Post
Old August 7, 2011, 02:19 PM   #28
NWPilgrim

Quote:
i seriously do not know what else it could be, i think i may be better off getting rid of this headache, you guys think this gun is worth the 240 dollars or am i better off just getting my money back?
It is not a GI Carine and if it was working fine then I would say keep it and enjoy it. But commercial carbines are notorious for being out of spec and plagued with issues. Since it already has one hard to troubleshoot problem I would sell it back to your friend and let him know what you tried in case it helps him narrow it down. Give the reputations of commercial Cabines you never know if you solve this problem it might have some other thing out of spec. Who knows, maybe the gas port is out of spec but do you really want to try enlarging it to find out? IS it supposed to have the same spec as the GI Carbines or is it located differently on the barrel, etc., etc., etc.
"The ultimate authority ... resides in the people alone. ... The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition."
- James Madison

Page generated in 0.02478 seconds with 8 queries