View Single Post
Old April 17, 2012, 04:16 PM   #13
MonsterB

I dont think the op was meaning to make it sound like the gun was good to go with 100 rounds through it. This today is probably the hottest gun on the market, at least for right now, and to get your hands on one, shoot it with a variety of amo, and have it function 100%, is great. Maybe others will turn out to be not so good, or even horrible, or they could turn out to be very reliable in most cases, noone knows at this point.
Put it this way, taking Glock for instance. Reptably the maker of the most popular guns sold today, and have been having signifigant issues for quite a while now. And thats with thier models they have been making for years, if not decades. And they still havent come out with a single stack, small 9mm, which is more demand today than just about anything. If S&W can come out with a very nice, relatively inexpensive, and well performing alternative, Glock is going to have some real problems. If Glock doesnt wake up soon, and come out with something dramatic, the writing is on the wall for them. And Im saying this as someone who is, or was, a huge Glock fan. I really hope they get it together but I really dont see it happening any time soon, if ever.

Page generated in 0.03348 seconds with 8 queries