View Single Post
Old January 24, 2012, 09:46 PM   #63
C0untZer0

^ I agree

Since this is a tactics forum I would just say it's bad tactics to wait until the bad guy points a gun at you to shoot, but he wouldn't have been in that situation if he hadn't first made the decision to "hold" the assailants at gun point until LE arrived - another bad tactic.

There is a lot of talk on this thread about castle doctine - but just to separate it for a moment, not to belabor the old cliché "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6" but from my point of view - no matter what state I'm in, regardless of what laws are in place, if someone initiates a robbery in an establisment with me in it, I'm going to constantly be making a judgement of what is my risk of bodily harm or death - if he is going to take the money and go or if he's going to do more... and as soon as robbers start herding people into a backroom, the scale just tipped and I am going to look for the BEST opportunity to draw my weapon and stop the aggression. If that means the assailant is looking the other way and I shoot him while his back is turned - so be it.

Page generated in 0.03852 seconds with 8 queries