View Single Post
Old July 15, 2009, 01:20 PM   #13
trooper3385

When I was in the academy, some of the exercises they had use do were pretty simple and did not require any weights. Just hold both your arms straight out in front of you and move them in circular motions. Do that for a couple of minutes without stopping then move them straight out to your sides doing the same thing. Doesn't sound like it does much, but you do this for 10 minutes straight without dropping your arms and by the end, you can hardly hold up your arms. I played football in college and use to be able to bench press over 400 lbs, but these little exercises will really start getting your arms burning. I guess if you didn't want to do it for long and get the same work, you could add some weight. If you want to improve your hand strenght, go to academy or walmart and buy one of those cheap things with the coiled metal with the grips. I forget what there called, but you just squeeze them over and over. I have one in the front seat of my patrol car and use it all the time when I'm driving around

Page generated in 0.03815 seconds with 8 queries