View Single Post
Old June 22, 2008, 11:28 AM   #16
scoutleader

I just picked up the Leatherman Monarch, I got it at Costco for $30. It runs on 3 AAA batteries, has 140 Lumens. It is a bit heavy, but you can focus the beam and I like the fact it runs on regular batteries. It works pretty good from what the wife told me. We where on vacation this past week and she woke up around 2 one morning and wanted to find something in medicine bag and did not want to turn on one of the light so she grabbed the flashlight. Once she figured out that the button was on the bottom she turned it on, she was standing in front of the mirror at the vanity when she turned it on. The next thing I know she is waking me up cussing me that she can only see spots and I need to get her some medicine. I did and got her back to bed, I did the same thing she did and dang it was bright, the reflection of the light in the mirror and off the bag was blinding. I can see when this will make a great little night stand light. Also may take this when I take my street tactical gun classes. Still may have to find some of the other light you guys are talking about, now another thing to get hooked on.
Thanks
Danny

Page generated in 0.03219 seconds with 8 queries