View Single Post
Old December 19, 2012, 09:04 AM   #1
solocam72

Where do you reload?

Sorry if this has been hammered on before. I have seen some pretty darn neat setups over the years, my favorite that sticks in my head is a friend that has a building out in his yard that totally appears to be a fancy doll house, painted the part and all, has a really neat little porch you walk up to enter it, I would guess the dimensions to be 10x16 ft maybe a little bigger? It has 2 little vinyl double pain windows in it, when you walk in you definately realize its not the doll house it appears, he even has a reclining couch in it! Its heated with a radiator type oil heater with thermostat, on a cold day when you walk in its a very comfy controlled temp. Its a neat idea to say the least! I personally have a designated bedroom for my loading room, hunting, and fishing gear. I couldn't imagine having my loading stuff outside in a non controlled heating, cooling building, my stuff cost way to much to chance rust and corrosion, and being uncomfortable to boot! My wife is quite understanding about it and what it would cost to replace, its simply not an option at our house for me to move it!! Where do you guys load?

Page generated in 0.02619 seconds with 8 queries