View Single Post
Old December 17, 2011, 05:08 AM   #29
BlackFeather

Gentlemen, consider this, if you think she is unwilling to use a less lethal weapon on a threat, what makes a firearm better for her? He said she's in College, that doesn't mean she's 21 and can have a pistol. What if the pistol is taken, now we have a criminal in possession of a firearm.

I say it all too often, but sometimes an instinctive tool is what people need. A knife may suit her. It's nasty, it's dirty, and won't be pretty, but most women are assaulted at closer ranges(Maybe someone like Pax knows better than I about this) and often don't have the ability to keep a hold on a gun. Put a Sharpie in anyones hand and try to take it away from them without being marked. Instruction, determination to use it, and knowledge of when to use it must be taught and understood. (Just because someone knows what the answer is, doesn't mean they understand why it's the answer.) Though maybe I'm just being the knife wielding maniac again...

[Insert random irrelevant religious quote here]

Page generated in 0.03696 seconds with 8 queries