View Single Post
Old May 2, 2012, 09:47 PM   #31
woodrow019

Buy anything you can that would have a hazmat fee online local cause hazmat fee's are about the same as the cost of what your buying a prepaid visa is the way to go! I do it all the time being at college my bank being at home and not convenient to deposit cash. There will be a small activation fee that where ever you buy it from (walmart/cvs) they will charge and the card will be activated as soon as you pay. Ive seen some that you can put up to $500 on their are probably some out there you could more on.

Just a heads up depending on which card you buy (many big banks make these cards) it may require you to call in on the number on the back and push in the info on the card to be able to use it online. I ran into this problem once I went to go buy something and it said I couldn't use the card and finally called and found out that was the problem.

When it asks for the billing address and name just put your name and home address. I guess you could put some random billing address and a phony name if your that worried about your identity being stolen I've never personally tried it.

Page generated in 0.02906 seconds with 8 queries