View Single Post
Old November 21, 2010, 10:07 PM   #13
WVsig

Quote:
Three words...Rent, rent, rent.

Go to a large gun store/range where you can fire at least 5 different guns, I bet you'll be very surprised what floats your boat.
I agree with this 100% or if you have a friend who has both ask them to take you to the range and you pay for the ammo. Until you send some lead down range from a particular pistol it is impossible to know that you will like one over another.

I have held tons of guns in a shop a thought they would "fit" me but then after a short range session found it was not for me. The more you shoot the better you get at judging what works for you but even long time shooters miss the mark sometimes.

I loved the HK45. It felt great in the hand but the more I shot it the less it fit me. It simply did not fit me well enough to justify the price. HKs are great guns but they are not for everyone. I find their DA triggers to be a bit stiff.

Page generated in 0.03406 seconds with 8 queries