View Single Post
Old July 13, 2000, 01:14 PM   #6
BadMedicine

I'm not trying to flame CKurts, because I rationalize the same way, I've a hit a grouse that goes down in the brush and I can't find it, I get upset, I search for it, maybe an hour, but I wouldn't search until dark and then be out there all the next day looking for it like I would a deer. To us the deer seems moor important not just because of the meat or antlers, but because it's a bigger life that shouldn't be waisted. I use this little question when talking to anti-hunters..." have you ever killed an ant, or a misquito, or Bee?" when they answer...which is always yes, I tell them that they're just murdereers that are insecure about themselves so they have to go out and take innocent defensless lives (all the things that they say about hunters. They try and rationalize and say, that it's just a bug, ther're too many of them anyway, or it doesn't matter, But trust me, to the bug you just killed it does matter. a life is a life, the size of the animal don't count, all lives are the same size. I'm not trying to get all deep about not killing bugs, I squash bees that aren't even bothering me, just cuz I dont like 'em. But it helps to prove a point some times.

Page generated in 0.02270 seconds with 8 queries