Thread: A&P Arms A+++
View Single Post
Old September 9, 2008, 11:18 AM   #13
Ssgt Savage

The worst range and shop in VA

Ladies, Gentlemen

There are far too many alternatives than to subject yourself to A & P VA Beach or Hampton. They bait and switch, sell used weapons for new, treat customers like second class citizens, run a filthy lead covered range, repeatedly violate OSHA standards, lie, cheat and steal! All of which is documented if you visit Virginia's BBB web site, The OSHA website, local newspaper site (pilotonline.com) or just Google A & P Arms Virginia.

I found a distributor to LEO's in the Newport News area. His pricing kills every other FFL from the North, Ashland to the South, VA Beach. He is on J Clyde Morris Blvd near the 64 overpass. For weapons he can get what you need if it's not on hand he can get it and sell to you at what a LE department would pay. Example, I bought a Glock 34 from him for $509. You can't get a great deal on every manufacturer from this guy, but most.

The Armory in Virginia Beach for ammo! (the-armory.com) Excellent deals, use their website to find what you need and print out your shopping cart or just the pricing for what you want. They will honor the additional 10% off internet pricing. They have some great deals on PMC target loads, S&B and a ton of 762, 556 and 223. I've been grabbing battle packs of each every trip. They also ship to your door if you are out of State.

Back to A&P. I won't get into what they did to me and a few other friends of mine but it cost them over $50,000 to undo what they did and I got a free Sig out of it only after forcing my hand. The A&P range is known by my club(s) as the "Mall ninja" range and shop. Just do yourself a favor, drive a few more miles there are many ranges and shops in Tidewater.

Contact me if you need info on the best place for the buy. I've lived in VA for most of my life so I know most of the spots.

Last edited by Ssgt Savage; September 9, 2008 at 11:20 AM. Reason: typos

Page generated in 0.02670 seconds with 8 queries