View Single Post
Old February 12, 2008, 01:10 PM   #104
Uncle Ben

I'm one of those that actually truly cannot get anything more expensive. The funds are just not there, especially with my wife retiring from teaching to take care of our new baby. That caused me to finally quit thinking about getting a handgun for SD, and just get it!. Since then I have really gotten into guns again and hope to eventually have several, including a decent 1911, 12 or 20ga, .22, and proabably a snub .38

BUT...in the meantime, I want to have something in our home to protect my family. And as someone said earlier, that really good 9mm on layaway will not do much good for me and my family if I should need it tonight. I'd rather have the hi point NOW and save for the NEXT one.

No, you won't see it on a cop's hip, or in the hands of a soldier, but that is not who they are intended for. They are intended for people just like me, and I will not stop at the hi point, but will keep it bedside until I can realistically go to the next step up. I doubt I will ever sell it, instead it will just be at the bottom of my little collection, once I have the means to upgrade one caliber at a time.

Page generated in 0.03375 seconds with 8 queries