View Single Post
Old October 8, 2012, 12:35 AM   #6
jimbob86

Quote:
he's spending $100 of every paycheck to buy ammo for the riots after the election
And you should remember that you rolled your eyes at the guy's wish to be prepared ....... when Aurora is burning and you can't find any ammo......

I'm not saying he is going about buying ammo in an intelligent way..... but "bottom shelf range ammo" is better than "I shoulda bought ammo"..... IIRC, the last election saw ammo shortages in many places, and price inflation everywhere.... would it be that foolish to assume that this go-round wil be any different (I think it will be worse, myself, as everybody's cushion is a bit thinner, and 0bama would have nothing to lose if re-elected......) I sure wish I had stocked up on primers @ $15/1000 in 2007 or 9mm ammo @ $9/box, because I could have sold them for twice the price 12-18 months later.....

..... At least the "bottom shelf range ammo" will be useful for something besides wallpaper , which is more than can be said of the Dollar, if thing keep going the direction they are, no matter who wins the election!

Page generated in 0.03217 seconds with 8 queries