View Single Post
Old March 13, 2013, 06:55 PM   #113
L2R

Dear Mr. Nogun -you are wise indeed

you make many good points, you might even sway someone, somewhere.

I will say that, unfortunately, the theives are not here to read your ideals nor would they be persuated. If you outlaw guns, they will make them. (check out zip guns on youtube). Machine shops would crop up in homes and basements making bootlegging during prohibition look small. The technology is here to stay and evil as you may think it is, outlawing guns isn't going to make it go away.

If you tax the crap out of ammo, you motivate thiefs to work harder to make up the difference.

I am not looking to overthrow or fight my government, they have stealth bombers and drones. I am going to be better armed, educated and prepared from the thugs who might target my home and family.

If guns were outlawed, we would be on a knife forum discussing the need for it as we can now buy beef steak tips thus removing the need of a knife. Congress would be disussing whether to limit blades from 1/2 inch to 1/4 of an inch as that would peel an orange just fine. This is why we are stating that enough is enough. They have to stop nibbling at our Bill of Rights. This isn't a battle about GUN control in our minds. It is a battle of control.

It is hard to look at all the things from alcohol to football to vehicles that go 200 mph and wonder why guns are the target without thinking it is about controling people.

If you truly feel you can convert someone, please contact our politicians and ask them to remove those AR's from their body guards. Let them lead by example.

We don't feel have to prove we need something. We have a right to defend ourselves. Our Bill of Rights isn't outdated, it was meant to be timeless.

That to me means having as good or better than the crooks and theives.

And if I want to be a little more accurate based on today's data, I would say I want a magazine that holds 103 bullets. (this based on the LAPD hitting a truck with 102 bullets with 2 innocent people inside.)

Tell me again how I need not fear our government.

Last edited by L2R; March 13, 2013 at 07:45 PM.

Page generated in 0.02227 seconds with 8 queries