View Single Post
Old September 12, 2008, 12:50 PM   #10
Pahoo

Quote:
My bull barrel target model that I've had since I got it used in 1968 has "MARK I" stamped on the left side of the receiver. I also have a new magazine still in Ruger packaging that I picked up last fall. Ruger also has Mark I printed on the packaging
Also confirmed by what I have.

As far as a scope mount, I currently have a B-Square, two Weavers and two Burris. Weavers are good and stout but pad the contact area on the barrel at the front ring will mark the barrel. The burris makes a more compact sleek look and is the better looking of my three. The B-Square is a clam shell type, made of aluminum. Not too heavy but bulkier than the Weaver and Burris and a stout platform. The B-Square that I have is in silver to match S.S. barrel or silver scope. I have been thinking about selling it. While shopping, let me know if you might be interested.

Might also add that these MK-I's are getting harder to find as well as used magazines. The MK-I, has features that I like over the others. Simple and straight forward. I own and have owned quite a few and love shooting them all. They surely will outlast me !!!

Be Safe !!!

Page generated in 0.02397 seconds with 8 queries