View Single Post
Old March 1, 2011, 10:14 PM   #31
charleym3

Might as well add my $.03

I've been through several gp100s. blue, stainless, 3,4,5 and 6 inch with and wo underlugs. My favorite combinations were 3 inch w/o and 5 inch with. All that said, the sole survivor in the safe today is a 6 inch w/o. It is a vintage model that is the tightest one I've ever owned. I've put some heavy, but not stupid, loads through it. I hunted deer with it using a 200grn Remington bulled made for the 35 Remington with good results inside 100 yards. I've also built some loads of h110 and W296 under 110grn pellets that would light up the night sky. I put on a set of compact grips with some exotic wood that I can't recall the name of. Beautiful.
Come on Hunny, we need to unload some .357 brass. I won a box of 500 Montana Gold Bullets, .357, 140grn at the Carolina Cup last year. They want to get into Federal brass on top of the H110 powder in the box. It's a conspiracy I tell ya. The guns are taking over the world!

Page generated in 0.02429 seconds with 8 queries