View Single Post
Old September 19, 2009, 10:46 AM   #6
dogtown tom

Quote:
Hkmp5sd: ...You need to enter any C&R firearms you acquire after obtaining the license and any C&R firearms you currently own should you sell/transfer one to someone else.
Absolutely correct.

Quote:
Rocky72:... I was looking into getting my C&R to help with growing my collection. How hard is it to obtain one or is just a long waiting game...
1. Get application directly from ATF.gov (NOT from some website with out of date info).
2. Complete app, mail a copy with $30 check to ATF, mail another copy to the chief LEO where you live marked "For Files Only- No Action Required"
3. Wait

The wait is worth every penny you will save. My C&R paid for itself just on my Brownells discount alone.

Quote:
Orlando: Just to clarify aliitle more. You must enter any Curio and Relic firearm in your bound book even if you didnt use your license to aquire it
Not exactly.

There is no requirement to record C&R firearms that were owned BEFORE you received your 03FFL.

C&R firearms you acquire AFTER receiving your 03FFL, whether obtained using your license or not, must be recorded in your bound book.

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Last edited by dogtown tom; September 19, 2009 at 10:54 AM.

Page generated in 0.02414 seconds with 8 queries