View Single Post
Old February 28, 2010, 11:24 PM   #16
phattacorider

Double Night Spy, the California arrest was a felony charge for having the BB gun in his posession. I only stated those examples of obscure laws because Nevada law states you can only use HP ammo for self defense, which is the basis of my post. I understand that is not a federal law, but states are allowed to make and mandate their own laws even if they are as rediculous as no loaded guns within 1000ft of a building in Bouler City, Nevada, no human silhouettes or black targets in Ne Jersey or New York, and felony charge of being in posession of a BB gun in California, which is why I am informing everyone that according to my CCW course instructor (who happens to work at this gun store that I purchased my +P+ HP ammo from) Nevada law will only allw the use of hollow point ammo for self defense use.

And Webleymkv, I haven't contcted the PD, DA, or a lawyer to reference my learning. I will certainly do so when I take my paperwork to the PD for my permit just to see what they say. Then again, a lot of police officers don't even know that you don't have to carry your blue card with your gun anymore, at least in Nevada.

Page generated in 0.02923 seconds with 8 queries