View Single Post
Old October 17, 2008, 07:20 AM   #16
12GaugeShuggoth

Have to agree with many others here in that I wouldn't have said anything to them to begin with.......especially if I was armed and in a crowded public place. Now, generally I don't find myself in crowded public places too often anyway; but when I do the last thing I'm looking for is a confrontation, especially against multiple parties. Also, when I am in a place like a movie theater, I try to always pick a seat that allows me quick exit if needed.

If, however, I ever find myself in a crowded place facing multiple armed attackers........I'm doing whatever is going to help me stay alive. Whether or not that means drawing a gun is another thing entirely. I'm not going to purposely start shooting towards innocents, but life is tough. From the sound of the OP, everyone else in the theater should have seen that the window for violence was open due to the verbal exchange. Whenever I'm out and see that violence might erupt (between other parties), I leave for a few minutes to try and be as far away as possible from any trouble.

---Enlightenment is the ability to take infinite pains---
MOLON LABE

Page generated in 0.03170 seconds with 8 queries