View Single Post
Old February 12, 2013, 01:23 AM   #16
Metal god

Take props

I always like showing a high caliber rifle round like the 338 lapua , a medium round like the 308 and the lower powered 223 . That way when they say something like ( these high powered rifles ) you can show them the 223 is one of the smallest least powerful rifle rounds out there . Right now it's about debunking the myths .

Another one is all the add ons you can put on a AR15 that has nothing to do with how the gun operates . show that they just want to ban a look .

I here alot about the US having more gun deaths a year then any other country or what ever that argument is . The anti's always leave out the Sudan , Somalia , and others . what do you think the out come would have been if all those killed were armed in those third world country's . I perpose we are not like those country's because we have had The right to bare arms from the get go .

Last but not least . For those who say if everybody was armed in the theater there would have been more killed in a mass shoot out . Try this hypothetical, you have 100 people trapped in a room with a gunman that has 100 rounds . How many people get shot ? Now arm all those trapped people and see how many get shot .

Well thats my .02 good luck and take notes while your there and stay on point .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.03744 seconds with 8 queries